THE FUTURE STEPS PROGRAMME
Removing barriers for young people to reach their potential.
The future steps programme, is a year long programme designed to offer support to young people. Our goal is to offer support and opportunity for those in need. With access to the right resources, young people can become empowered by their own abilities and gain the confidence to fulfill their potential.
The Future Steps Programme is designed to assist:
• Young people who are struggling to reach their potential.
• Those children who need a helping hand.
• Those who need a little guidance and encouragement.
• Those children who find main stream learning a challenge.
• Families who genuinely could not afford this opportunity otherwise.
• Young people who need help to overcome barriers to reach their full potential whilst building confidence, skills and life chances.
It places the young person at the heart of the programme and is designed and delivered by specialist leaders. We work with young people as groups in and out of the school setting.
It is expertly crafted to help each young person overcome barriers to reach their full potential.
Content include inputs on:
Outdoor activity and challenges
Physical activity promoting emotional well-being
Physical wellbeing – sexual health, drugs and alcohol
If you would like to enquire about launching a programme or get involved, please get in touch.